Join the team
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Location: Lexden Wood Golf Club
Overall, Job Purpose
The objective of an in-house cleaner is to clean and maintain the premises according to the below standards. The cleaner inspects the premises and performs a variety of cleaning activities to take care of every place complying with sanitation requirements.
- Responsible for all basic cleaning in and around the building.
- Cleans floors and rooms, including dust mopping and removing cobwebs, damp mopping, sweeping, vacuuming, dusting, picking up larger objects off the floor and spot cleaning glass and windows.
- Cleans restrooms, including cleaning and sanitizing fixtures, cleaning mirrors, spot cleaning partition doors and walls, sweeping and mopping tile floors, and cleaning toilets and urinals.
- Sets up, stocks, and maintains cleaning equipment and supplies. Liaises with the line manager to ensure that sufficient cleaning products are always available.
- Reports any breakages that occur during the cleaning process.
- Informs the line manager of repairs that need to be done.
- Monitors and maintains sanitation and organization of assigned areas. Assists other departments when needed to ensure optimum service to guests. · Performs additional duties as needed.
- Ensure you have completed Health & Safety and Fire Safety training as required.
- Ensure you have signed your employment contract.
- Ensure you log in and update your working hours on Citrus at the end of all your shifts.
- Ensure you request holidays using the facility on Citrus.
- Basic experience of domestic cleaning and housekeeping.
- Knowledge of health and safety standards.
Please apply in the form of covering letter and your current CV with 2 previous employment references. Email to firstname.lastname@example.org