Join the team
Hospitality Team Member
Hospitality Team Member
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Hours: 8-40 per week
Salary: £7.00-£10.50 per hour
Location: Lexden Wood Golf Club
Overall, Job Purpose Hospitality Staff
Hospitality staff are accountable for delivering the day-to-day operational tasks and always giving excellent customer service. The role includes dealing with customer queries, taking golf bookings, serving food, snacks and drinks form the bar, Clearing tables. Basic administration, and cash handling.
- Ensure all opening and closing procedures are always actioned. ·
- Take enquiries accurately and pass them onto relevant parties.
- Ensure all cash and credit card transactions are completed accurately.
- Ensure customers are served promptly and orders delivered in a timely manner.
- Ensure tables are cleared promptly, sanitized and floor underneath swept.
- Ensure all spillages are cleared immediately and correct signage displayed.
- Ensure quality of food and beverage meets company standards.
- Ensure allergen information is available to all staff and customers.
- Ensure vending stock is replenished and full at the close of day and that all displays look presentable. · Ensure all alcohol sales are served legally.
- Communicate to your Line Manager any maintenance issues you highlight.
- Ensure toilet checks are completed as required.
- Ensure all areas are always clean and tidy.
- Ensure no paperwork with members, customers or staff’s details is left lying around the bar are.
- Take golf tee time bookings accurately.
- Complete the golfer booking in process accurately.
- Ensure any membership enquires are dealt with or passed onto the Golf Ops Supervisor
- Ensure golf balls are always available for the driving range. (If balls available)
- Complete range walks to ensure baskets are retrieved and the golf bays are clean and tidy.
- Ensure you have completed Health & Safety and Fire Safety training as required.
- Ensure you have signed your employment contract.
- Ensure you log in and update your working hours on Citrus at the end of all your shifts.
- Ensure you request holidays using the facility on Citrus.
- Make yourself aware of the various promotions available and try to sell to our customers.
- Always give excellent customer service. The minimum requirement is Smile, Say Hello, Serve, Say Goodbye and Thank You to every customer you serve.
Please email your CV with covering letter to email@example.com